A closer look at how to remove eye bags overnight, naturally, permanently, at home, dark circles, and how to remove without surgery.
How to Remove Eye Bags Overnight
Dark circles under the eyes may be brought about by a number of things, including a hormonal imbalance, genetics or simply lack of sleep.
If you have any other symptoms that are much problematic, then you should visit the doctor to find out if there is any underlying condition that is leading to the dark circles. While there is no proven overnight remedy, there are a few quick-fix beauty tips that can be used on how to remove eye bags;
Cut two thick slices of cucumber and place them over the closed eyes, resting for about 30 minutes. Cucumber contains cooling and also mild bleaching properties that can assist to reduce the appearance of under-eye circles. Make sure that the cucumber is chilled before you slice it; the cold will then assist reduce any related swelling.
Soak about two cotton balls in the cold milk and place them over eyes while you lie down for about 25 minutes. Milk is both cooling and soothing to the skin and may assist to reduce redness.
Soak about two tea bags in hot water for 15 minutes and put them in the freezer until they are cool. Place the tea bags over the eyes and then rest in a reclining position for about 20 minutes. The tannins that are in the tea assist to reduce the swelling and discoloration.
Get enough sleep.
Get a good night’s rest. It might not be a quick fix, but if the under-eye circles are more sleep-related, then you should observe some improvement after a full seven hours of sleep.
How to Remove Eye Bags Naturally
1.) Drinking water
Under-eye bags are regularly caused by the retention of water because of high salt focus in the area. You may wake up with bags in the wake of eating a salty dinner or yelling; whether it’s from tears or salt may attract water to the face and lead it to collect under your eyes.
- Flush over abundance salt from the body by drinking of some glass of any extra water. Also, for the rest of the day you are required to avoid any salty foods to remove bags under eyes.
- Stay away from the drinks that cause you to end up dried out, in the similar way espresso and alcohol.
2.) How to remove eye bags by soothing eyes
Soothe eyes using something cool to remove of bags. You’ve presumably heard that placing of the cucumbers over eyes will assist to reduce the bags, but it’s really the cool temperature that alleviates the area. Cucumbers happen to be the perfect shape, size as well as the composition that can be used to treat under-eye bags.
On the off chance that you don’t have a cucumber, then you can wet a couple of tea bags and then chill them in the refrigerator before placing them over eyes. Utilize soothing tea, in the similar way as the chamomile or peppermint, so you get the profits of the fragrance based treatment in the meantime.
3.) How to remove eye bags by using concealer
For removing bags under eyes in the short term, you may make use of a concealer. A little makeup is the fastest method that can be used to achieve the best result. The right make-up may enormously reduce the appearance of the bags and keep you appearing crisp throughout the day. Follow the steps to apply concealing make-up:
Pick a concealer that matches the skin tone. In the event that the under-eye bags are very dark, you may additionally be required to go one shade lighter. Remember that you should apply the concealer using a cotton ball or even using the finger. Verify that you touch it on daintily as opposed to rubbing it into the skin. The make-up can disguise bags all the very effective in the event that it stays on the surface of the skin.
Follow the concealer using a brush of powder to assist it set and stay in place throughout the day. Utilize a powder and a redden brush to apply a little powder under the eyes.
4.) How to remove eye bags by using tea bags
- The tannin that is found in the teabag might sometimes assist to get rid of bags under eyes.
- Bubble water and then dunk two teabags into the high temperature water.
- Weave it and down until they are soaked much through.
- Remove and allow to cool on a plate. In the event that longed, eyes, using paper towel or face washers.
- Rests some place agreeable. Place a soaked teabag over each of the eyes. Put the feet up, unwind for a few minutes.
- After a little chilling out, get rid of the teabags. Assuredly, things will appear a little less puffy when you check once more.
5.) How to remove eye bags by treating allergies
Under-eye bags are much frequent after the effect of allergies that cause aggravation in the face. Since the skin around the eyes is thinner than the skin that is on the rest of the body, fluid has a tendency to collect there and then puff out the skin.
- Utilize an allergy drug so as to treat roughage fever and all other occasional allergies. Try an over-the-counter medication or even get a solution from your doctor.
- Avoid investing much time close allergy sources, in the similar as blooms, dust or even creatures.
6.) How to remove eye bags by changing sleeping position
People who sleep on their stomachs or even sides have a noteworthy possibility of awakening under-eye bags. The sleeping position allows the fluid to collect under the eyes at night.
Side sleepers can also really perceive that the eye as an afterthought, they usually sleep on one side that develop a bigger pack than the eye on the other side.
Try slowly sleeping on the back very regularly than side or stomach to remove bags under eyes. You can have a little trouble in getting comfortable with at the starting as it is not easy to change the sleeping position. You might also try adding cushions to the sides to make it less demanding to sleep on the back.
Utilize another cushion under the head in case you’re a back sleeper. With the head at a marginally descending point, the fluid won’t collect under eyes at night.
7.) How to remove eye bags by treating your face gently.
You are required to treat the facial skin much gently, more especially the under-eye skin as it is fragile and this. Also, it is very easy to harm it and make it much weaker, which causes significantly greater bags. Utilize the listed methods to start treating the under-eye skin with more mind:
- Don’t go to sleep while wearing make-up to remove bags under eyes. The chemicals that are found in make-up might bother the eyes at night. It is a better habit that you wash face before you go to sleep.
- Wash and dry the face gently to remove bags under eyes. Scrubbing the face clean and afterwards rubbing it dry using a clean towel may debilitate the skin around the eyes. Utilize a good eye make-up remover so as to gently wipe away the make-up, then sprinkle the face with water a couple times and then pat it dry with a delicate towel.
- Saturate the face consistently to remove bags under eyes. Making sure the face, and especially the eye area, gets enough dampness assists the skin hold flexibility and quality. Utilize a face saturating moisturizer or oil consistently before bed.
- Use sunscreen consistently to remove bags under eyes. The sun’s beams can make the thin skin around the eyes to wind up much fragile. Verify you ensure the skin, there consistently, actually amid the winter.
8.) Change Your Dietary Habits to Get Rid of Bags under Eyes
A salty dinner that is combined using a couple of mixed drinks is fine every once in for a spell. You have had a long term effect on bags, in any event that you make a propensity of eating salt and also drinking alcohol.
A longer period of time of water retention in the facial area can cause forever extended out bags. To keep this from happening to you, try to make the following changes:
- Reduce the amount of salt that you use in everyday cooking to remove bags under eyes. Try to cut it down the middle or even cutting it out completely – you’d be happy at how tasty food can be without the considerable measure of salt. Try cutting back the salt that you use in the heated goods and also avoiding salt through at dinner time, since the body won’t have sufficient energy to adjust things out before sleep.
- Drink less amount of alcohol to remove bags under eyes. Drinking alcohol leads to water retention and that makes the under eyes bags much puffy. Try to reduce the amount of alcohol and under-eye bags can appear less puffy in the morning. In case, you cannot avoid drinking on certain occasion, then try to follow each one drink using an equivalent amount of water.
How to Remove Eye Bags Permanently
- How to remove eye bags by going potato:Slice a raw potato into two and then circle the closed eyes gently with the halves. Place it on the eyes so that it covers the puffed areas under eyes and leave it like that for about minutes. You’ll notice a tremendous change in the bags as they’ll be diminished in their size.
- Milk: If you have very puffed up eyes this is the regime that you will have to follow. Dip the cotton pads in the chilled milk and place on the eyelids and relax for 30 minutes. This can assist the eyes in water retention and it can also cool them.
- How to remove eye bags by oily help: Take the chilled water in a bowl and then add a few drops of vitamin E oil to it, mix well. Dip cotton pads in the mixture and place on the eyes for about 30 minutes, this can assist in reducing the swelling around the eyes.
- Cucumber relief: Cucumbers are a perfect natural remedy to remove under eye puffiness. Take 3 slices of fresh refrigerated cucumber and then place it on the eyes for about 30 minutes. Relax with the cool soothing slices over the eyes and slip into a short nap, it can assist to refresh the mind as well as eyes, and the anti-inflammatory properties that is has will naturally assist to reduce puffy tissues.
How to Remove Eye Bags and Dark Circles
Some of the main reasons that is behind the formation of dark circles are heredity, dry skin, prolonged crying, mental or physical stress, lack of sleep and also an unhealthy diet. Both men and women of different age groups can have the dark circles.
Dark circles are not a very serious skin problem, but they can make people look tired, and unhealthy. You might easily remove unsightly shadows under eyes using some easy home remedies.
- How to remove eye bags by use of Almond Oil
Almond oil is a perfect natural ingredient that is very vital for the delicate skin around eyes. Regular usage of the almond oil will assist to fade the under eye circles. In addition to the almond oil, you can apply vitamin E oil to remove the dark circles under the eyes.
- Before going to bed, use a little amount of almond oil over the dark circles and then gently massage into the skin.
- Leave it on to stay overnight.
- The next morning, wash it off using cold water.
- Follow the remedy daily until the dark circles completely disappears.
- How to remove eye bags by use of Cucumber
Cucumbers contains skin-lightening as well as mild astringent properties that can assist to fix those eyes naturally. Plus, they have a soothing and also a refreshing effect.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into the thick slices and then chill them in the refrigerator for about 25 minutes. Put the slices onto the affected skin part for about 25 minutes. Wash the area using water. Repeat the process twice daily for about one week or more.
- Another option is to mix the cucumber juice using lemon juice in equal amounts. Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on the affected part of the skin. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and then wash it off using cold water. Follow the remedy daily for at least a week.
- How to remove eye bags by use of Raw Potato
There are natural bleaching agents available in potato that can assist to lighten the dark circles and get rid of the puffiness around the eyes.
- Grate two raw potatoes to extract the juice. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and then place it over closed eyes. Make sure that the juice covers the dark circles under eyes and also the eyelids. Allow the juice to sit for about 30 minutes. Rinse the eyelids well using cool water. Repeat the process once or even twice daily for a few weeks.
- Instead of the potato juice, you can also apply the use of thick potato slices to get rid of dark circles.
How to Remove Eye Bags at Home
- Lemon Juice
The vitamin C that is present in lemon juice can also assist to get rid of dark circles under the eyes, due to its skin-lightening properties.
- Use a cotton ball to apply the fresh lemon juice around the eyes. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and rinse it off using cold water. Do this once daily for a few weeks.
- Another option is to make a thick paste by mixing one tablespoon of the lemon juice, two tablespoons of a tomato puree, and turmeric powder. Apply the thick paste gently around eyes. Rinse it off using clean water after 15 minutes. Repeat the process two or three times every week.
If the lemon juice leads to a burning sensation then discontinue its use.
- How to remove eye bags by use of Coconut Oil
Massaging using coconut oil is also another effective natural remedy that can be used to lighten dark circles. Because of its moisturizing quality, coconut oil promotes smooth skin and also prevents wrinkles and fine lines under eyes.
- Simply massage extra-virgin coconut oil on the under eye skin part.
- Leave it on for 3 hours, and then wash it off using cold water.
- Repeat about three times daily for a few months.
- How to remove eye bags by use of Tea Bags
The caffeine and antioxidants that is contained in tea might be highly beneficial for removal of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes by shrinking the blood vessels and reducing fluid retention. The tannin, in particular, assist to decrease swelling as well as discoloration.
- Chill two to three used green or black tea bags in the refrigerator for about half an hour.
- Place one tea bag over each eye and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and wash the face.
- Repeat the process twice daily for a few weeks.
Be very much careful not to get the tea in your eyes.
How to Remove Eye Bags without Surgery
Dermal fillers like Juvederm and also the Restylane are a minimally-invasive injectable treatment that can assist to improve dark circles as well as bags beneath the eyes. When injected, they can add volume so as to smooth out indentations.
The skin in the eye area is very much delicate, so it is very vital to work with a doctor who has wide experience treating the eyes with fillers. In some other cases, though not much recommended, surgery, which involves removing fat, adjusting tissue, may be a more comprehensive way to reduce the bulging. A plastic surgeon might determine if surgery is the better solution for a particular case.