Get insights on how to use apple cider vinegar for skin whitening. Here we expound on its relevance on skin lightening, on face, benefits and the methods of how to use the vinegar for the benefits of skin.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar Lighten skin
Apple cider vinegar for skin lightening contains glycol that can clear all the blemishes and dark spots on the skin. Glycol containing items are grapes, sugar beets, sugar cane, pineapple etc. Vinegar on the other hand scores the highest when it comes to the level of glycol content.
Vinegar has a good level of acidic content that helps it to eliminate the impurities in the skin by exfoliating it thorouly but retaining the skin’s natural acidic nature
Benefits of apple cider vinegar for skin whitening
- As indicated before, vinegar also serves various purposes in skincare. There are the different ways you can apply apple cider vinegar for skincare and it will ultimately leading to lightening the skin tone.
- Apple cider vinegar also serves as a perfect cleanser. For that reason take vinegar and mix it using equal quantity of water and use it as a cleanser. Simply rinse the face with it or dab it on the face with cotton and wipe the vinegar off the face.
- Apple cider vinegar also performs on elimination of the age spots, which is very crucial if you need flawless skin. To achieve that use apple cider vinegar daily two times. This will enhance the pH balance of the- skin and thus help in lightening the skin.
- While using apple cider vinegar for skin whitening mix it with baking soda as well as lemon juice, this is a perfect exfoliator. Apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice gets into the deep layers of the skin and exfoliates it from underneath meanwhile baking soda neutralizes the action of other ingredients. The combination of these ingredients is really perfect as they have essential acids which are in charge of skin lightening.
- When the skin is very dry it has a tendency to become very dark and also brings about acne. Apple cider vinegar is the best remedy for this. All you need to undertake is take some wheat, honey and vinegar. Mix all the mentioned ingredients and use it on the skin. Rinse it off using water. The acidic nature of the cider vinegar helps in prevention of the bacterial growth and honey by taking care of moisturizing of the skin and making it appear silky smooth.
- Apple cider vinegar can equally be used as a toner that helps to even the skin complexion. Mix one part of apple cider vinegar to one part water and dab it on your face. Apple cider vinegar acting as a toner can help in toning the complexion by evening out the skin complexion and maintenance of a healthy pH level of the skin too.
- Not just the face, the body also requires to appear and feel good. Skin lightening is incomplete if it is just restricted to the face. For overall skin lightening, you can also add some apple cider vinegar solution to a bathtub that is full of warm water and soak your body in it for about thirty minutes. The result would be a white, soft, smooth and a glowing skin.
- This ingredient is suitable for use on oily skin too, especially in controlling excess oil as well as lightening of the skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin Whitening
Use of apple cider vinegar for skin whitening purposes is receiving more and more attention as its many benefits become realized. It may take a while to get used to its strong smell and taste, but once you’ve made it regular part of the routine it’s not actually bad.
It provides a lot of benefits to the skin whitening, digestive system and other parts of the body, that it’s good to keep it close and use it as directed as part of a weight loss plan, or as part of the daily quest at good health and overall wellness of the body.
The human skin is most exposed part of the body and increasing pollution and impurities can accumulate over the face. If you don’t cleanse germs that are accumulated then they’re going to give you the dark spots at different places on the skin and face.
Stop thinking about other cosmetic facial cleansers that are available on the market, as they either include refined ingredients or many other chemical filled elements. They do more harm than good to the skin.
Apple cider vinegar is a very natural remedy that can be applied to effectively cleanse the face and also kill the bacterial infection. Other assorted nutrients in this ingredient can enhance healthy functioning of your skin.
Vinegar plays a prominent role in salads and other foods. Not just in taste but it also addition of extra nutrients to the diet. It’s not recommended to take apple cider vinegar straight into the body. Acidic property in the vinegar can damage tooth the enamel and esophagus.
Apart from being delicious and nutritious food for the health, apple cider vinegar can soothe the skin and stop the working of infectious bacteria. Hippocrates started the use of vinegar in cleaning and healing of the wounds from thousands of years back. Anecdotal reports indicates that topical application of the cider vinegar can be able to treat acne blemishes, flu and warts.
Every one yearn to have a glowing skin, but as the skin sheds a lot of dead cells every day as well as other impurities that is piled over the skin, it leaves dark spots that must externally use cleansers to permanently wipe them off.
Another reason of hyperpigmentation is the use of excess exposure to sunlight; melanin is the pigment which is responsible for the skin color. When the skin is heavily exposed to the harmful UV rays, melanin multiplies thus making the skin look dark.
Skin whitening is one of the most desirable beauty solutions among women all over the world. Lighter, brighter glowing skin is something each one of us wishes for. But there are only a few authentic techniques that really work. Others are chemical solutions that leave serious side effects on skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar for skin whitening is a magic product with unbelievable skin lightening and whitening properties. Lately, it has been applied to give hair a good wash. And now the beauty experts from all over the continents have discovered the amazing qualities of the apple cider vinegar on facial skin.
Apple cider vinegar is certainly a wonderful product to lighten a skin tone. One of the major reasons behind this is its high glycol content that is helpful in clearing of the skin. Some of the natural high glycol edible items include pineapple, sugar beets, sugar cane and many others.
However, vinegar scores the best in this case. Vinegar contains a very acidic content that allow elimination of all kinds of impurities in the skin through natural gentle exfoliation as it retains the natural acidic nature to the skin.
Dry skin turns darker and leads to acne breakouts. Apple cider vinegar however softens skin and keeps it light and very supple. Take equal quantities of wheat, some honey and vinegar and mix them well. Apply it on the skin and allow the paste to dry. Rinse it off using cold water.
The apple cider vinegar helps in prevention of the bacterial growth with its acidic nature and honey thus moisturizing the skin. Together, the ingredients make the skin smoother and whiter
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin Whitening
- Blend some apple cider vinegar with equal quantity of pure cold water. Dip a cotton ball and wipe over the face to remove any impurities. Leave the mask for about 20 minutes then rinse it off using cold water.
- To exfoliate the skin, add 1 tea spoon of apple cider vinegar and 3 teaspoons of distilled water. Alternatively, add baking soda and lemon juice in little quantity to the mixture. These ingredients may irritate the sensitive skin, so patch test at the back of your palm before trying it over the face.
- Dry skin people are advised to dilute the apple cider vinegar solution with excess water. It’s better to mix at least 3 tablespoon of water and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar at initial start stages. Excess solution can be stored in a clear glass container.
- You can replace the distilled water with a herbal tea. Brew the herbal tea and add at least 1teaspoon of apple cider vinegar to it.
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits
- Apple cider vinegar is your all around skin solution. Can able it be to lighten skin? Yes it does, together with a lot of other benefits to the skin, hair as well as other household functions.
- It is all natural. The process applied is also painstakingly natural. Made from organic ingredients, the vinegar is simply made from apples that are fermented to hard apple cider, and fermented again to become cider vinegar.
- It can do well to the hair. To add shine on the skin and volume, simply rinse the hair with the vinegar after application of the shampoo. All you have to do is to combine half a tablespoon of the vinegar with a cup of water. Pour generously to hair at for at least a few times a week.
- It can do wonders for the face. Have you ever wondered which is more crucial – alkaline or acidic? Cider vinegar can help to regulate the pH of the skin. Too alkaline and it will allow bacteria to thrive and too acidic and it will render your skin hypersensitive. Apple cider puts the skin in the middle – neither too alkaline nor even too acidic.
- Apple cider can be able to lighten skin. The skin needs a slightly acidic nature to perk up its natural defenses against the bacteria and zits. Moreover, an acidic nature can scrape off dead skin cells, exfoliate the skin, and deeply cleanses dirty pores of whiteheads, retained make-up, dirt, oil, sebum, and also bacteria. Exfoliation really does well for the skin. Expect lighter skin in as little as a few weeks.
- Apple cider vinegar for skin whitening effectively eliminates dark skin marks caused by sunburn. It soothes the skin following over exposure hence preventing patches on then skin.
- Treat the dry and rough skin using apple cider vinegar. Your hands and feet are common victims of the rough, dry and scaly skin. Treat yourself to a makeshift spa at home by soaking the feet to apple cider vinegar or rubbing the product to the tired hands.
- Remove stains from the teeth. Apple cider vinegar is the key to not just whiter skin but whiter teeth also. Simply rub the vinegar to teeth and rinse thereafter.
- The procedure is very simple. Combine cider vinegar with some two parts water. Use a cotton ball to spread evenly on the face. Apply the process every morning and night after you shower and before you apply your moisturizer. You can also add a few drops of cider vinegar to dark spots to lighten the skin. After a few weeks of application, expect a whiter skin and diminished dark spots on the skin.
Other benefits to the body associated with apple cider vinegar
Besides using apple cider vinegar for skin whitening, there are other benefits the body derives from the use of this ingredient. They include the following:
Perhaps this is the best reason is that apple cider vinegar can help a person to lose weight by helping to burn fat that’s stored in the skin. It even targets the fat in the midsection, which is a problematic spot for many of us. It’s also been realized that it is able to make your stomach feel full for longer periods of time, helping you make it to the next meal and avoid eating when you’re not truly hungry.
The iron content that is found in apple cider vinegar helps get the metabolism going, so if you’ve noticed that you run an iron deficiency, or that you have a slower metabolism, you may want to give this vinegar a try and see if it helps to turn things around.
Good for digestive system
Apple cider vinegar helps to revive up the digestive juices in the stomach, so that you can more easily digest the meals. It has been associated with lower instances of indigestion, and To get the most from this benefit you should try drinking a glass of water that is mixed with apple cider vinegar 30 minutes before taking a meal.
You’ll realize that it not only helps you get to mealtime more easily, but when the mealtime does arrive you’ll be hungry for the meal and then digest it a lot more easily. It does this by giving the gut what it requires in the form of enzymes that specifically helps to break down the food. It also has acids that the body can make use of to help break up foods and absorb the nutrients from the foods.
As a mouth wash
If you’re tired of the burn that comes with some popular mouthwash brands that are found on the market, then you might want to give apple cider vinegar a try as a more natural option. You are required to mix it with water and avoid to gargle it in your mouth at full strength, as it is a bit acidic.
What it does is to kill the bacteria on the tongue and inside the mouth that leads to bad breath. It’s also able to break down the plaque, giving it the same type of properties as the high-priced mouthwashes you may find in the stores.
Treatment of sunburn
Even though the apple cider vinegar contains a sour and acidic taste to it, it’s known to be able to soothe a sunburn when it is applied topically. You can actually make a bath with ACV in it, which will help you treat all of the sunburned areas of the skin at once.
Use cool water if you decide to go this route. You can also give an easier method to use to apply the solution to the body by use of the spray bottle. This way you don’t actually have to touch the sunburn, and can also experience a cooling mist hitting the skin. The apple cider vinegar will stay on the skin after some water evaporates.
- Simple yet Skin Whitening Solutions with Apple Cider Vinegar: http://www.foodfitnesslifelove.com/beauty/simple-yet-skin-whitening-solutions-apple-cider-vinegar/
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin Whitening: http://www.skindiseaseremedies.com/apple-cider-vinegar-for-skin-whitening/
- 12 Reasons to Start Using Apple Cider Vinegar: http://bembu.com/apple-cider-vinegar-benefits
- 10 Ways To Use Vinegar For Your Skin: http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/10-ways-to-use-vinegar-for-your-skin/
Home Remedies to lighten the skin tone: http://www.indiatimes.com/health/healthyliving/tips-for-skin-lightening-of-dark-inner-thighs-underarms-241290.html