You would want to acquire a skin lightening soap? Great, before you obtain, read through this article on the best skin lightening soap for African Americans, those for whitening dark skin, black marks and spots.
Best Skin Lightening Soap for African Americans
The papaya soap has been said to be the best skin lightening soap especially for the African Americans. This soap contains active ingredients that can improve the color of the skin greatly due to its ability to exfoliate the skin, remove dead cells and be able to stimulate the growth of new skin cells. There are also many positive reviews that have been attributed to the soap as being the best in lightening the skins of African Americans.
Glutathione soap is another type of bleaching soap that has antioxidant properties that helps in lightening of the skin by removing of the free radicals and oxidative stress. It can also enhance cellular growth and degeneration. It is also one of the best skin lightening soap.
A bleaching soap referred to as Professional Skincare formula that contains aggressive chemicals but takes a week for the results to start being seen. This soap has extract of licorice that lightens the skin, removing the age spots and limiting the signs of aging of the skin.
Arbutin soap is also another best skin lightening soap type that helps in lightening of the skin due to its ability to filter ultra violet rays thus protecting the skin from the damage caused by the skin.
Another best skin lightening soap that is good for the African Americans is the pervil soap, although it can very drying just like many other brands. Though, as a skin lightening product, it is very normal for such experience to be felt as side effects. Most of this skin lightening soaps cause drying to encourage the growth of the skin cells.
CY Gabriel is a new competitor in the skin lightening soaps industry. With regular use, the effects of the soap can take up to 30 days although the product might be a drying.
Cyleina Black Pearl; best skin lightening soap, is equally drying but the effects are slower and staggering. This products usage requires that you use a moisturizer also. The product has active chemicals that exfoliates the skin, removal of dead cells and stimulation of cell regeneration
Kojie-San Kojic Soap. This is one of the many discoveries of skin anesthetics. This soap is very potent compared to papaya soap but can still be used by those with sensitive skin. Kojic soap also contains active ingredients that can easily lighten the skin although with prolonged use.
Psalmstre Placenta Whitening Soap with Goat milk is one of the best skin lightening soaps that has active ingredients effective anti-aging effects. It has very promising results for lightening skin. Goat milk is good in provision of supplements to the skin for hydration
Best skin whitening Soap for Black Skin Marks
Skin lightening soap provides a foundation for a fair skin whitening regimen. To ensure that every person is able to include whitening soaps in their routine, there are different lightening soaps with different strengths and formulations for different skins. This best skin lightening soap is effective against hyperpigmentation, dark spots, acne and melisma with regular use
Some whitening agents are very natural and they lighten the skin in a natural way. Some of the soaps for black skin marks are listed below;
- Relumins Advance Whitening Soap with Intensive Skin Repair; this soap has intensive stem therapy that is able to erase dark spots from the body. It exfoliate the surface of the damaged skin to be able to reveal the new healthy skin and is regarded as the most effective whitening skin formula. It contains Alpha Arbutin which is the trusted and effective natural skin lightener. This formula is regarded as the most advanced, best skin lightening soap and effective skin whitening soap and is also believed that it will be a cleanser of choice for people looking for a brighter skin.
- Likas papaya soap; this is one of the most popular peoples choices due to its budget friendly option that produces results as expected. This soap is used by people who are looking for gradual change or those ones with sensitive skin. The active ingredients in the soap helps to keep the skin dry and repairing of skin damage due to sun while dealing with dark spots.
- Dermaline Kojic Acid and Glutathione Soap; this soap contains combined vitamins and minerals as well as proteins. This formula encourages whitening of the skin as well as wrinkle control making it popular anti- aging soap that fades away scars blemishing from the surface of the skin.
- Diana stalder papaya kojic acid; this soap combines kojic acid so as to be able to exfoliate skin alongside other enzymes to breakdown the topmost layer that removes the damaged skin cells. This special formula prevents dark pigments from recurring.
- Avon natural fairness bar soap; this soap contains a blend of pure natural ingredients that help in lightening of the skin effectively. The soap provides mild and gentle cleansing that leaves the skin feeling smooth without irritation. The additional advantage that comes with this fairness soap is that it is suitable even for the sensitive type of skin.
- Oriflamme Essentials Fairness Soap; this soap has specially formulated with a skin lightening complex. The softness and cream based nature of the soap makes it ideal for summers and winters. The soap also deeply cleanses and lightens the skin tone due to its active lightening ingredients.
- Lotus Herbals Licorice White Skin Whitening Cleanser; this soap controls the production of the melanin in the skin thus increasing the glow and fairness of the skin. The soap also contains ingredients that are active like the licorice in their pure and natural form that facilitates skin whitening and reduction of any existent dark spots. The soap is loved due to its sweet fragrance of flowers that it emits.
- VLCC Insta Glow Fairness Soap; this bar soap can be used for both the face and even the face. It is also formulated with ingredients that are natural to moisture to provide the cleansing action. It adds back the moisture preventing the skin from drying. This cleansing ingredients are offer a soft and soothing effect on the skin and they do not cause irritation.
Natural Skin Lightening Soap
Here are the best herbal soap for natural skin whitening:
- Vaadi Herbals Luxurious Saffron Soap; this soap is enriched with saffron goodness and also goat milk making it rich in natural whitening agents thus helping the skin to lighten and also soften. It also imparts a natural glow to the soft skin. Goat milk acts as a bleaching agent on the skin by controlling the dark spots. The best skin lightening soap is equally gentle on the skin and fades away the pigmentation that may be found including all the marks and blemishes.
- Forest Essentials Luxury Butter Soap; this nourishing soap is purely made from cows milk and infused with honey and saffron goodness, saffron is good in imparting glow and fairness to the skin. This soap is also very gentle and creamy thus making it ideal for summers and also winters. It leaves the skin feeling soft and pampered. It is loved for its delicate floral fragrance.
- Natures Essence Lacto Tan Clear Fairness Soap; this soap is known for its deep down the skin mode of action thus controlling the production of melanin and increasing the overall fairness. It works to providing an individual with an even skin tone. The soap has the goodness of milk and honey that is ideal natural ingredients for whitening of the skin. It restore the skins natural fairness giving you a spotless complexion of the skin.
- Emami Naturally Fair Pearls Herbal Fairness Soap; this best skin lightening soap is made from natural extracts and real pearl dust that is good in imparting fairness and glowing of the skin. It creates a gentle cleansing of the skin and moisturizing it. The soap has the goodness of saffron also with other ingredients like aloe Vera, sandalwood, chamomile and liquorice that helps to give a skin fairness. The soap is also known to protect the skin from the harmful ultra violet rays.
- Khadi Haldi Chandan Fairness Soap; this soap is enriched with extracts of turmeric, sandal, aloe and lotus, it is also effective in protection of the skin from pollution, wrinkles and bacteria. It is also known for treating skin problems like the pimples and the black heads. The soap imparts glow and visibility thus lightening the skin with regular usage
- Green Tea Skin Bleaching Soap; green tea is considered as one of the best ingredients for skin lightening because it is rich in vitamin C, that prevents accumulation of melanin in one area. This thus prevents the formation of dark skin spots on the skin.
- Mulberry Skin Bleaching Soap; this is an organic soap that is known to rejuvenate the skin due to its high anti-oxidant content. It is also believed to contain arbutin that reduces age spots and also blemishes. Arbutin also protects the skin from damage by the sun.
- Black Pearl Skin Whitening Soap; this soap has remarkable effect. The soap is however drying but it effectively removes the dark spots that can be found on the skin as it contains active ingredients for exfoliation of the dead cells and stimulates cell regeneration. It is recommended to moisturize the skin thoroughly after using the soap.
- turmeric Skin Lightening Soap; this product is well known all over the world for its amazing skin lightening properties as most of this soaps are enriched with aloe Vera, sandalwood and lotus extracts that enhances the lightening effect to the skin
remember that it doesn’t matter the skin lightening soap you may be using, the results will vary depending on several other things like how regular you use the soap, the severity of the skin and how frequently the skin is exposed to the sun and even other products that you are using to maintain the health and complexion of your skin.
The soap may not be enough to achieve the desired results as you may need other skin treatments such as the whitening cream and also proper skin care routine so as to accelerate the process of skin lightening.
It is recommended that you need to combine the right skin products, a healthy diet and also the emotional well-being that will definitely give you a skins permanent glow and the desired results.
Skin Whitening Soap before and After
It is advisable to get advice from a dermatologist before making an attempt to using skin lightening soaps even the ones you consider as best skin lightening soap. Analyzing of the skin is a good step to make before you step into the skin lightening product. With advanced medical technology, there are several methods that are available to whiten skin.
Melanin that is produced by the melanocytes is within the basal layer of the skin. The higher the amount of it implies the darker the skin. Lightening of the skin gets rid of this melanin, thus making skin vulnerable to developing of the skin cancer
Side Effects of Skin Lightening Soap
Most of the skin lightening treatments including the one you may refer to as the best skin lightening soap and products work by reducing or blocking the production of melanin but they are aimed at inhibiting. Many treatments use a combination of topical lotions or gels that contains melanin inhibiting ingredients along with a sunscreen.
There are a lot of chemicals that are used that also work in different ways but the most common ones works by inhibiting the production of melanin, they include;
- Tretinion; this is also known as retinoic acid and is used mainly for skin discolorations. The known negative side effect of this chemical is that users have to completely avoid sunlight as it makes the skin to be more sensitive to UVA and UVB at all times and have the opposite effect of thus darkening the skin.
- Hydroquinoquine; this is a strong inhibitor of the production of melanin, thus it works mainly by preventing the dark skin from making the substance that gives it the skin color. This component has been banned in most countries in the world including the European Union countries and the USA due to fears that it causes skin cancer. It has been shown to cause leukemia in mice and other animals
- Kojic acid; this is a by-product in the fermentation of malting rice for the use in the manufacturing of sake which is the Japanese wine. Research has also shown that tis acid is responsible in inhibiting the production of melanin and also an unstable ingredient in the formulation of the cosmetics. Also controversial research has indicated that kojic acid may also have carcinogenic properties in large doses. Further studies have also indicated that the component is not carcinogenic but can cause allergic dermatitis and skin irritation.
- Mercury; many of this skin whiteners contains mercury that is very toxic as an active ingredient. When mercury accumulates in the skin, it can lead to opposite results in the long term. Also long term use can cause systemic absorption leading to tissues accumulation of the substance. Mercury was also banned in several countries many years ago.
- Glutathione; this component causes allergic reactions especially to people who have sensitive skin to the lightening pills thus inhibiting rashes and swelling as well. This product should not be used if any of this side effects happen and you should consult the doctor immediately.
It can also cause liver damage as the continuous use of the pills can overload the working of the liver thus impairing its normal performance.
The ingredients used could also be cancerous as most of this lightening pills may contain hydronoquine of which studies have shown the correlation to cancer
- Arbutin; this is derived from the bearberry leaves, the cranberry and blueberry shrubs and is believed to be present in most types of pears. It can have melanin inhibiting properties. They are considered safer options to the commonly use de-pigmenting agents to make the skin fairer. Studies have shown its efficiency in the skin lightening process. It is a good component in making of the best skin lightening soap.
- Glutathione; this substance is naturally produced by the liver and is also found in food that are rich in amino acids like the avocados and oranges. Little evidence has been indicated on the side effects of it on kidney but taking too much may lead to kidney failure
- Azelaic acid; this is a component of grains such as barley. This product is widely used in the treatment of acne and also skin discolorations. Azelaic acid has been used for treatment of skin pigmentation including melasma and post inflammatory hyper pigmentation, particularly in those with darker skin types. It has been recommended as an alternative to hydroquinone.
- Niacinamide; it is claimed to be a safer alternative among the options when applied topically for the skin or genitalia whitening. According to medical studies, it has been found to contain no side effects. It promotes the reduction of acne and moisturizes the skin and reduce fine wrinkles hence makes the best skin lightening soap.
- 10 Best Skin Lightening Soap for African Americans: http://beautylore.com/2013/04/29/most-effective-skin-bleaching-soap-black-women-america/
- Top 10 Skin Whitening Soaps Available In India: http://www.stylecraze.com/articles/skin-whitening-soaps-available-in-india/
- Skin Bleaching Soap: https://www.illuminatural6i.com/info/skin-bleaching-soap/
- Harmful effects of chemical skin bleaching and some safer alternatives: http://guyanachronicle.com/harmful-effects-of-chemical-skin-bleaching-and-some-safer-alternatives/
- Why you should be wary of skin-lightening products: http://www.thehealthsite.com/beauty/why-you-should-be-wary-of-skin-lightening-products/