A look at the method of how to get rid of dark circles under your eyes, overnight, quickly, fast, men, make-up and home remedies.
- 1 How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes Overnight
- 2 How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes Quickly
- 3 How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes Home Remedies
- 4 How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes for Men
- 5 How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes with Makeup
- 6 How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes without Makeup
- 7 How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes Naturally
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes Overnight
Dark circles under the eyes can be brought by a number of things, including a hormonal imbalance, genetics or simply lack of sleep. If you have many other symptoms that are problematic, then you should visit the doctor to find out if there is any underlying condition that is leading to the dark circles.
While there is no perfect indicated overnight remedy, there are a few quick-fix beauty tips that can help minimize the under-eye shadows.
Cut about two 1/4-inch-thick slices of the cold cucumber and then place them over the closed eyes, resting for about 20 minutes. Cucumber contains cooling as well as mild bleaching properties that can assist to reduce the appearance of the under-eye circles. Make sure that the cucumber is very chilled before you slice it; the cold will assist to reduce any related swelling.
Soak about two cotton balls in the cold milk and place them over the eyes while you lie down for 20 minutes. Milk is also cooling and soothing to the skin and can assist to reduce redness.
Soak about two tea bags in the hot water for a few minutes and then put them in the freezer until they are very cool. Place the tea bags over the eyes and rest in a reclining position for about 15 minutes. The tannins that are in the tea assist to reduce swelling and discoloration.
Get enough sleep.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes Quickly
Dark discoloration of the skin under the eye is usually known as dark circles. It is also called dark rings or shadows.
Some of the main causes for the formation of dark circles are heredity, dry skin, working for long hours in front of a computer, physical stress, lack of sleep and also an unhealthy diet. Both men and women of different age groups might have dark circles.
Dark circles are not a very serious skin problem, but they make people to look tired, exhausted, unhealthy and even older. You might easily get rid of the unsightly shadows under the eyes by use of some easy home remedies.
- How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes using Almond Oil
Almond oil is a great natural ingredient that is very vital for the delicate skin around the eyes. Regular usage of the almond oil will assist to fade the under eye circles. In addition to the almond oil, you can apply vitamin E oil to get rid of dark circles under the eyes.
- Before going to bed, use a little almond oil over the dark circles and then gently massage it into the skin.
- Leave it on overnight.
- The next morning, wash it off using cold water.
- Follow the remedy daily until the dark circles goes away.
Cucumbers contains skin-lightening and mild astringent properties that assist to fix the raccoon eyes naturally. Plus, they contains a soothing and refreshing effect.
- Cut a fresh cucumber into very thick slices and chill them in the refrigerator for about 45 minutes. Put the slices onto the affected skin spot for about 15 minutes. Wash the area using water. Repeat the process twice daily for about a week or more.
- Another option is mixing of cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal amounts. Use a cotton ball to use the mixture on the affected skin. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off using water. Follow the remedy daily for at least one week.
- How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes using Raw Potato
There are natural bleaching agents that are present in potato that can assist to lighten dark circles and do away with puffiness around the eyes.
- Grate one or two raw potatoes so as to extract the juice. Soak the cotton ball in the juice and place it over the closed eyes. Make sure that the juice covers the dark circles under eyes as well as the eyelids. Allow the juice to sit for about 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse the eyelids well using cool water. Repeat once or twice daily for a few weeks.
- Instead of the potato juice, you can also apply thick potato slices to remove dark circles.
- Coconut Oil
Massaging using coconut oil is also effective natural remedy that can be used to lighten the dark circles. Due to the moisturizing quality, coconut oil also promotes the smooth skin and thus prevents wrinkles and fine lines under eyes.
- Simply massage extra-virgin coconut oil on the area under eye.
- Leave it on for about three hours, and then wash it off.
- Repeat the process two to three times daily for a few months or until you are satisfied with the results.
- Tea Bags
The caffeine and the antioxidants that are available in tea can be highly beneficial for getting rid of dark circles and also puffiness under the eyes by shrinking the blood vessels and reducing fluid retention. The tannins, help decrease swelling and discoloration.
- Chill about three used green or black tea bags in the refrigerator for about one hour.
- Place one tea bag over each eye and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and wash the face.
- Repeat the process once or twice daily for a few weeks.
Be very careful not to get the tea in your eyes.
- How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes using Cold Compress
Cold compress is able to constrict the blood vessels under the eyes and assist a lot in reducing of the eye puffiness and dark circles.
- Soak a washcloth in cold water or even the cold milk. Put it over closed eyelids for several minutes.
- Alternatively, you can also wrap a few ice cubes in a soft napkin and then place it under the eyes for a few minutes. You might also use a bag of frozen peas or a cold spoon.
Follow the remedies a few times daily.
- How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes using Turmeric
Turmeric contains antioxidant as well as the anti-inflammatory properties that may assist to minimize dark circles. It can also make the skin around the eyes to be smoother and softer.
- Mix about three teaspoons each of turmeric powder with pineapple juice so as to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste to the affected area.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes before wiping it away using a soft, damp cloth.
- Do the process daily until you get positive results.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes Home Remedies
- How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes Tomatoes:Tomatoes are a perfect solution for getting rid of dark circle, as it naturally assists to decrease the dark circles as well as making the skin soft and supple. All you are required to do is mix one teaspoon of the tomato juice with a teaspoon of the lemon juice and use it under the eyes.
Let it remain for about 15 minutes and then, wash it off using water. Repeat the remedy at least twice a day. On a daily basis you might also drink tomato juice that is mixed with lemon juice and mint leaves so as to get rid of dark circles under your eyes.
- Grated potatoes:Grate raw potato and extract the juice of the same. Now take a clean cotton ball and soak it in the potato juice. Close the eyes and then place these cotton balls on the eyes. Make sure that they cover the entire area of the dark circles under the eyes and also the eyelids. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash off using cold water.
- How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes using Cold tea bags:Another simple method to get rid of the dark circles is applying cold tea bags. Soak a tea bag preferably a chamomile or even the green tea bags in water. Chill it also by placing it in the refrigerator for a short period of time. Now, place them over eyes. Use the remedy on a regular basis so as to see considerable difference.
- Cold milk: Regular application of cold milk can also decrease the dark circles and also soothes the eyes and skin. Take a cotton ball and place it in a bowl of the cold milk or the iced water for a short while. Now use the cotton ball by making sure that it covers the entire part of the eye that is affected. Keep it for a while. Wash it more regular using water.
- How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes using orange juice: Another effective method to get rid of dark circles is orange juice. Mix some orange juice with a few of the drops of the glycerin and use the mixture over the dark circles. Not only will it reduce the number of the dark circles but it will also give a natural glow to your eyes.
- Yoga meditation: One of the main reasons that’s observed for the recurrence of dark circles under eyes is due to the stress, depression and also a hectic lifestyle. No amount of home remedies is able to work if your mind isn’t very cool and calm.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes for Men
Men don’t normally wear makeup so as to conceal flaws, so cosmetic issues like the dark circles under the eyes might be especially annoying. There are several possible causes for the under-eye circles, though people normally associate them with lack of sleep. Heredity as well as age can be some of the factors.
Blood vessels under the eyes become very visible with age as a man will lose fat and the collagen and his skin will thus thin. There are, however, many ways for men to address this unsightly problem.
How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes for men includes;
Eat foods that nourish the skin and drink a lot of water. Even mild dehydration might lead to dark circles to appear. Drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily. Choose whole grains as well as nutrient-dense fruits and also vegetables.
Consume the orange vegetables for vitamin A, fruits for vitamin C that supports collagen production, and green leafy vegetables for supply of vitamin E. Make sure that you get essential fatty acids as well as zinc in the diet. Both the nutrients are important for skin health. Eat salmon twice a week to gain omega-3s. Eat beef to get zinc. Ingest foods with iron like eggs, meat and leafy greens.
Discover and also treat any allergies. Allergies are the main cause of under-eye circles for most of the people. Allergies make the body to release histamines, which therefore agitate blood vessels and lead to swelling. Try taking of over-the-counter antihistamine before the allergies hit to nip circles in the bud. Visit the doctor and check for the food allergies and also seasonal allergies.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes with Makeup
Bright red works on a woman’s skin tone, neutralizing darkness and minimizing the appearance of circles, because she has the green undertones under her eyes. If you have experienced similar coloring, it is recommended use of Hot Red Lipstick and the Eye Blender Brush to apply it.
Put the concealer directly over and then proceed with the regular makeup routine from there. For a lighter skin, try Neutralizer Wheel, which has a shade for everything—pink normally brightens sallow undertones, peach usually covers up hyperpigmentation, yellow will be able to hide dark under eye circles, and purple corrects the yellow and also sallow undertones
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes without Makeup
Elevate Your Head. If you understand you won’t be able to sleep as much as required, (or even fell asleep with the contact lenses in eyes) double up on the pillows. By keeping the head abit elevated, you can reduce the amount of the fluid that accumulates underneath eyes.
Get Moving. Even if you’re time strapped, try just doing jumping jacks, pushups in the morning to help get the heart rate up. By increasing heart rate, you improve the body’s circulation, which assists not only increase the energy level but also reduce under-eye bags and circles.
How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes using an Egg White Mask. If the puffiness is the primary concern, then an egg white mask can assist to tighten the skin around the eyes. Use a finger to dab a thin layer of raw egg white on the skin around your eyes, leave it on until it dries (about 30 minutes) and then rinse it off using warm water.
Use Tea Compresses. When you wake up, try to steep about three caffeinated tea bags in warm water before squeezing out the excess water and then placing them in the refrigerator. While you shower and begin to get ready, the tea bags will have cooled. Once chilled, place one bag over each eye for up to thirty minutes. The cool compress can assist to reduce puffiness while the caffeine assists to reduce circles and bags as well.
Apply Caffeinated Eye Cream. Everyone should own an eye cream that has caffeine as an active ingredient. It normally constricts blood vessels so as to diminish discoloration and also reduce the puffiness. For an added bonus, keep it in the refrigerator so that the chill can simultaneously work to ease under-eye woes.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under your Eyes Naturally
- How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes using Cucumber:
Cucumber can be applied to get rid of dark circles under eyes fast. Cucumber normally acts as a cooling agent and contains skin lightening properties. Cut a fresh cucumber in very thick slices and use to the affected skin area with eyes closed for about 15 minutes.
Cucumber may be kept in refrigerator before using it over eyes to have more cooling effect. This will assist to soothe and also refresh the affected skin.
Another remedy to remove dark circles under the eyes is a mixture of cucumber juice and lemon juice in equal proportions. Apply it on the affected skin with cotton. Leave it for about 20 minutes and wash off with water. Follow the treatment for a week to remove dark circles.
- How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes using Potato:
Grate 3 chilled potatoes to make its juice. Use cotton and soak it in potato juice to apply it over closed eyes. Let it settle for 30 minutes. Rinse off with cool water.
Potatoes normally act as a bleaching agent so as to lighten the skin. Potatoes can be a very effective way for some people to remove dark circles under your eyes naturally.
- How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes using Rose Water:
Soak cotton eye pads in rose water for a few minutes. Place these cotton pads on closed eyes for about 30 minutes. Rose water contains effective skin care properties and thus soothe the skin around eyes. Rose water is an effective way to get rid of dark circles completely.
- Apply Ice or Cool Tea bags to get rid of dark circles under your eyes:
Wrap ice cubes in a clean cotton cloth. Use it over closed eyes. It reduces the tiredness and provides cooling effect to eyes. Cool tea bags are used to reduce puffiness of eyes. Use cool caffeinated tea bags over the eyes for about 30 minutes. Tea bags and Ice are the cool ways to remove dark circles under your eyes.
- Use Tomato to get rid of dark circles:
Mix teaspoon of the tomato juice with lemon juice. Use the mixture over closed eyes and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse off using lukewarm water. Tomatoes assists to lighten skin to a large extent. A glass of tomato juice that has mint leaves and lemon juice is also an effective way to remove dark circles faster.
- Get rid of dark circles under your eyes using Almond Oil:
Use of the almond oil around eyes more regularly to assist in lightening the skin. Before going to sleep, massage a small amount of the almond eyes around the eyes. Wash it off using cold water in the morning. Almond oil is an effective way to remove dark circles under the eyes completely.
- How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Fast: http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/how-to-get-rid-of-dark-circles-fast.html/3
- Can You Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes Overnight: http://www.livestrong.com/article/92309-rid-dark-circles-under-eyes/
- Get Rid of Dark Circles Fast And Naturally (Remove Under Eyes Circles): http://lethow.com/health/get-rid-of-dark-circles-under-your-eyes/
- 6 easy home remedies to get rid of dark circles: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/beauty/6-easy-home-remedies-to-get-rid-of-dark-circles/articleshow/46085098.cms
- How to Remove Dark Circles Under the Eyes for Men: http://www.livestrong.com/article/62631-remove-dark-circles-under-eyes/
- 5 Ways to Conceal Under-Eye Circles, Without Makeup: http://thebeautybean.com/skin-2/5-ways-to-conceal-under-eye-circles-without-makeup