Method of how to whiten teeth fast, with or without baking soda, at home naturally, with hydrogen peroxide, turmeric and the braces.
How to Whiten Teeth Fast without Baking Soda
The smile shows an immediate, visual impact on individuals you meet. A brighter smile gives the impression of youth, radiant health, and warmth. A bright smile is seen as a healthy smile.
Be sure to consult with the doctor or a cosmetic dentist to learn which whitening treatment is better for you. Teeth whitening remains one of the most economical ways to enhance a smile.
Just as there are several ways to lighten or even brighten teeth, there are also many different ways for teeth to become much discolored. The main reasons of darkened teeth are the genetics, antibiotics, and even certain foods, plus the teeth tend to darken as we age.
Internal tooth discoloration is brought about by changes in the enamel of the tooth and even the dentin. The main causes of the internal tooth discoloration are the exposure to high levels of fluoride, use of antibiotics as a child, the developmental disorders, tooth decay, root canal issues, and the trauma.
External tooth discoloration is brought about by factors that are outside the body, mainly foods and the tobacco. The main causes of an external tooth yellowing is the smoking, foods with tannins, coffee, carrots, oranges, and other foods.
Professional ways of how to whiten teeth fast found in a dental office is the preferred whitening way as even though stronger agents are used, the rest of the mouth, including the gums, is protected from the materials.
The best whitening systems feature a buffer in the gel that usually protects the tooth enamel from any damage, are very extremely effective, and can transform teeth in a single office visit. The teeth can literally brighten up to about 10 shades in about an hour.
In-office whitening affects only the front teeth and is a great jump start for the take-home whitening that is always part of an effective whitening program.
The dentist is best qualified to handle the issues that can arise from any whitening treatments, such as tooth sensitivity. Today most of the tooth sensitivity cases are easily managed.
Tooth whitening can last for one or more years, depending on how well you take care of the teeth, and if you’re following up very regularly using a home whitening product for any regular maintenance.
Commercially found tooth whitening systems are much popular, mainly due to the fact that they’re relatively inexpensive and easy to use.
There are a few over-the-counter tooth whitening methods that may be purchased without the dentist’s supervision. They include the whitening strips, paint-on the tooth gel, mouth trays that has gel, whitening toothpaste, and even the whitening gum. These are normally safe products, but if you have any oral concerns, it’s a very good idea to ask the dentist if these products are safe to apply.
1. How to whiten teeth fast by Eating Strawberries
There is a lot of evidence that strawberries might assist to whiten teeth due to having an enzyme known as malic acid and vitamin C. The astringent that is found in strawberries assists to get rid of surface stains, while the vitamin C washes away plaque. Mashing a few of the strawberries and then brushing with the mixture once or even twice a week might have the positive results. You might also just eat strawberries, making sure to chew the really well and allowing them to do the brushing on their own.
2. How to whiten teeth fast by Flossing the Teeth
For some given reason, flossing doesn’t come as easily to people as brushing does. Still, most of the dentists and hygienists agree to the fact that flossing is very crucial than brushing. Floss twice daily for the best, teeth-saving results. Just flossing might easily get rid of the staining between the teeth, helping them to look whiter.
3. How to whiten teeth fast by Eating Crunchy Fruits and Veggies
Apples, celery, and even the carrots are all great for the teeth. Crunchy fruit or vegetables act like nature’s toothbrush. Simply chewing gets rid of the excess food and bacteria from the mouth. It also assists to scrub away the surface stains.
Not only does the texture get rid of the food particles and bacteria, but the acids in the fruits as well as the vegetables pull double duty, actually keeping the teeth whiter. Apples contain malic acid, the chemical also found in strawberries (and teeth whitening products) that gets rid of surface stains.
4. How to whiten teeth fast by Oil Pulling
Oil pulling is an Indian remedy that is used solely to enhance oral health and cleanse the body. The process is usually quite simple, harmless, and very inexpensive.
Simply take one tablespoon of a pure, organic oil and swish it around in the mouth for about 15-20 minutes. Move the oil around the mouth through sipping, sucking, and then pulling through the teeth. After rinsing, spit out the oil, thoroughly rinse the mouth out using water, and consume about 2-3 glasses of water (purified if possible).
5. How to whiten teeth fast by using a Straw
Coffee, tea, soda, and wine can all cause serious damage to the enamel of your teeth. Whenever possible, use a straw to reduce direct exposure to teeth. If drinking your coffee or wine out of a straw is more embarrassing than the discolored teeth, just make sure that you brush after drinking these beverages – except after drinking white wine.
A healthy and a bright smile is something to be happy about. Eating healthy foods, not surprisingly, can go a long way in ensuring the teeth stay white for longer period to come. But having an arsenal of natural teeth whitening home remedies might improve the toothy glow without breaking spending a lot or exposing you to unknown chemicals and bleaches in the dentist’s office.
How to Whiten Teeth Fast at Home Naturally
While home remedies for whitening of the teeth do work, they are required to be used for a while and consistently for there to be any change. These also require to be used with care, in the right amounts and as directed to avoid any further damage to the teeth.
In case you are looking for a home remedy to apply at home while achieving quick and better results, you may opt for the commercial products that are designed to add some spark to the smile. These remedies will help you get the desired brightness on your teeth at home fast.
Whitening Pens for Quick White Teeth at Home
These are a perfect home option as well. The teeth whitening pens will cost just between about $20 and $30. They are readily available in the drugstores. It is expected that the pens can yield visible change between about two and four weeks. Learn how to get white teeth by using this home remedy below.
- Get the pen and open it up to let out any whitening gel.
- Clench the teeth and have the lips assume a smile position for ease of the process.
- While standing in front of the mirror, apply the tip of the pen apply the gel on the teeth.
- Leave the mouth open for half a minute to give the gel time to work in.
- Avoid drinking or eating for about 45 minutes and repeat the process up to three times each day.
How to Whiten Teeth Fast at Home Using Whitening Strips
These home remedies for whiter teeth are found in drugstores and the supermarkets as well. The strips have peroxide gel to assist whiten teeth when they are made to adhere to the teeth. They come in pairs each one meant for each given gum.
Whitening strips are very easy to use and also bear the advantage of being less clumsy. All that is needed for you is to attach them on the teeth as directed and for the duration needed. When the manufacturer instructions are closely followed, expect results might be seen fast enough.
How to whiten teeth fast with Braces
In case you wish to whiten the teeth with braces on, it will take you a bit of efforts. However, with the right products and the procedures, you can do it without interfering with the straightening process. It is crucial to understand how to whiten teeth with braces on correctly.
It takes some caution so as to avoid spoiling them while at the same time keeping the teeth safe. According to the dentists, at home bleaching of teeth should only be done by using whitening gel in the trays. These ensure that the brackets are never dislodged when they are fitted.
- Whitening toothpastes are also a suitable home remedy for the whiter teeth as they have some additional elements for the teeth whitening. These bleaching chemicals give extra polishing and brightening of the teeth. Since they do not involve any of the special procedures, they are safe for application by the people in braces.
- Understanding how to whiten teeth using the braces on using home remedies for the whiter teeth and natural products isn’t impossible, but special caution should be taken to avoid damaging the braces in the process.
How to whiten teeth fast -Tips at Home
While taking of the efforts and then attaining results is fulfilling, it is better to adopt practices that will ensure that the teeth retain their natural color. This will assist to prevent repetitive procedures that could end up weakening your teeth. Below are some of the tips for natural teeth whitening at home.
- Always apply the use of a straw when taking discoloring beverages. This will allow the fluid to bypass teeth.
- Avoid the highly acidic foods for better looking teeth.
- In case you are making use of the peroxide whitening gels, store them in the refrigerator so as to increase their shelf life.
- Limit the use of harsh at home whitening pastes to three times at most as excess use can irritate your gums.
- In case of the adverse effects while using the home remedies to get white teeth, see the dentist immediately.
- To get the best out of the process when using products, ask for referrals and also compare teeth bleaching cost of products for the best bargain.
How to Whiten Teeth Fast Overnight
At times, events might catch up with us in which we would love to have the bright smell. While learning of how to with the Photoshop may be a better option, it does not bring out the real you. Instead of going through the trouble, you can opt for teeth whitening products that will work quickly and which can give you instant whiter teeth in a day.
Depending on the concentration of any active ingredient, whitening gels might work in a few days. Where you are thinking of getting the teeth whiter overnight, natural and home remedies not work that fast. The best bet would be going to a cosmetic dentist so you can have the teeth cleaned.
In case you are looking for the professional ways on how to get an instant white teeth, you can opt for the dental cleansing or even go for a laser whitening. This way you can end up with instant results. However, the cost for this will be higher than if it was done at home. the dentist will be in a position to advise you on the better way to getting the desired results.
Turmeric Teeth Whitening
A gorgeous yellow spice that is usually used to give mustard it’s bright color. Though these substances are very notorious for staining just about everything else in sight, they normally remove stains from the teeth and lighten overall tooth color.
- Wet the toothbrush and then dip it in about an eighth of teaspoon turmeric powder. Brush teeth as normal, but instead of rinsing when you’re done, allow the turmeric to sit on the teeth for about 5 minutes so it can do its magic.
- Spit and rinse thoroughly, then follow with a second brushing by use of the regular tooth powder and toothpaste. If you notice the yellow around the corners of the mouth, then wash with soap and it will rinse away. Likewise, if the turmeric powder is left on the teeth or gums it will lead to a slight yellow tint, but when the turmeric is fully rinsed away you should notice a brighter, whiter smile.
You might notice a difference with the initial application. If not, give it a few days to a week – if you’re skeptical I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised.
How to Whiten Teeth Fast with Hydrogen Peroxide
Peroxide is normally used in most of the teeth whitening products. It works by formation of bubbles that help to lift the stains away from the enamel. This assists it be an effective bleaching agent. It however is known to lead to an irritation to open sores in the mouth. This though is not harmful but in case it is unbearable, quit the treatment.
This home remedy for whiter teeth works depending on the concentration and even the higher the better. The duration of the exposure, frequency and the consistency have a better role to play. This remedy though has the disadvantage of leading to temporary teeth sensitivity in case its molecules are trapped in the nerves.
How to Whiten Teeth with Baking Soda
Mix a little baking soda with the water and pour it over the tooth brush before you start brushing. Or apply it using the finger tips and then leave it on for about 1 minute. Baking soda can work wonders for your teeth but be sure to use it sparingly or it can erode the enamel.
In a small cup, mix half a teaspoon of baking soda with a few drops of either water or lemon. Be sure it is a paste, this way it will be easier to apply. For applying the paste too your teeth you can use a toothbrush or just your fingers.
If it is a bad stain you want to remove, it’s recommend you apply the paste directly to the stain and let it set for about two minutes. Just like with doing the dishes, some stains need a little extra scrubbing. This can also be the case with the stain on your teeth, use a toothbrush or your fingernails to scratch away that last bit of dirt.
- If you want an overall whitening effect, then dip the toothbrush into the cup, to cover the bristles with the baking soda paste and then start brushing.
- Alternatively, you can dip the wet toothbrush directly into the baking soda, and the powder will attach itself to the bristles. However, the taste of the baking soda can be very strong if you use the method.
How to Whiten Teeth Fast with Braces
Wearing braces is not a small sacrifice. It might cost time and comfort. It definitely costs much more money and often, it cramps the style, self-confidence and the vanity, too. Teeth don’t look as attractive when they’re covered with metal, ceramic or acrylic overlays, whether they’re almost invisible or designed to match the color of the teeth.
And although they may come with the hope of beautiful results at the end of many of the months or years they might also instill fear that stains are building up underneath or around all of those brackets and wires.
How to Whiten Teeth Fast Home Remedies
- Fruit Peel– Rub the teeth using the inside of a banana peel or orange peel. The peel is rich in magnesium, manganese and the potassium that recharges the enamel. Brush the teeth a few minutes later and then use the peel at least twice a week.
- Eat the way to white teeth– Include a lot of crunchy vegetables like the apples, carrots and celery in the diet. They’re sharp and very abrasive which implies they’ll rub against the surface of the teeth without harming the enamel. Also consume a lot of milk and milk based products as they increase pH levels and re-minelarize the teeth enamel, leaving behind a stunning shine.
- Apple cider vinegar– Give your teeth a nice rub with apple cider vinegar, rinse off thoroughly and repeat for a few days to get that sparkling white smile.
- Brushing and flossing– According to dentists Brush the teeth twice a day for about 2 minutes each. Ensure that the brush has soft or medium bristles that don’t damage the gum. A lot of people don’t take flossing too seriously. Flossing might improve all stains overtime, especially the ones between the teeth.
- 5 home remedies to help whiten your teeth: http://www.sheknows.com/how-to/articles/1016861/home-remedies-to-help-whiten-your-teeth
- How to Whiten Teeth with Braces: http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/oral-care/kids/how-to-whiten-teeth-with-braces.htm
- Oral Care: http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/features/whiten-your-teeth-at-home
- How to Get White Teeth Naturally: http://www.homeremediesorg.com/home-remedies/how-to-get-white-teeth-naturally-safely-fast-and-instantly-with-home-remedies-for-whiter-teeth/
- How To Whiten Teeth Naturally With Turmeric: http://www.mommypotamus.com/whiten-teeth-naturally-turmeric/